How to Use Essential Oils on the Skin Directions Palm & Wrist Inhalation Active Massage Rest and Relaxation
With just Lavender, you can unwind, let go of daily stress and aggravation, release persistent tension, and use a natural tool to get better sleep. The simple benefits of this sweet botanical work with your mind and body for better natural balance.
- Apply the sweet and inviting floral-spice scent of pure Lavender for a lifted mood, better skin, and naturally improved sleeping patterns.
- Use at work, school or home for feelings of reduced tension and stress.
- Apply before sleep for better relaxation, calming aromatherapy, and better sleep transitions.
- Address feelings of sadness, stress, or anxiety with this gently uplifting aid.
- Contains only 100% pure therapeutic-quality essential oil diluted for safe topical use with the highest-quality fractionated coconut oil.
The sweet and mellow aroma of pure Lavender essential oil supports natural wellness with pure floral strength. The inviting woody spice of this remarkably flexible essential oil conveys gentle calm to your mind and body, soothes overtaxed moments, and promotes psychological balance and release for stressful situations.
Use Lavender to support and boost skin health. Ease minor topical discomfort with a single swipe of this safely pre-diluted oil. Use on minor burns, irritations, blemishes and bites for feelings of relief and healing. Use as part of your daily skin regimen to tone and nourish the skin of your face.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition. *This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.