I bought these brand new, probably about 6-7 yrs ago and used them inside the barn and for a round pen. At that time, Lincoln County Mercantile carries 3 kinds:
- the gray panels were the most expensive and heaviest (I paid almost $300 for a 12 ft one with a 3.5 ft gate). . . very heavy duty.
- the brown ones were the next in terms of "heaviness".
- the green ones were the best sellers.
Unless stated otherwise, the panels are in excellent condition (no rust) Since I am dismantling my round pen, I am selling the following"
- 3 of the BROWN 12ft panels . . . $120 each
- 8 of the 12 ft GREEN panels at $100 each
- 1 large GREEN ride-through gate . . . extra tall. 5.5 ft wide and 12 ft tall $150
- 1 GREEN 12 ft panel with 5.5 gate. $150
- 1 damaged panel (12 ft) with 5.5 ft gate (I had gotten this for my hyper mare and she still managed to hit the corner and shred her shoulder) Someone stronger than I, with welding experience could easily fix this. I paid $200 new for it (4 yrs ago) because of the extra height and width $100
- 1 GRAY panel (12 ft) with 3.5 ft gate . . . damaged because I ran over it when my truck got stuck in the mud . . . did not have a good winter last year! . . . I think if you flip it over and run over it, it will straighten out. Unfortunately, it's too heavy for me to flip over . . . sigh) $80
10 % discount if you buy the entire package
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY