So Easy! So Delicious!
Why This Kit?
- It's Easy (& Fun) To Make Your Own Medicine
- Save Lots Of Money Compared To Buying Elderberry Syrup In The Store
- Eco Friendly: Comes in a Compostable Bag with Recycled Label Paper
- All Organic Ingredients
- Everything You Need Is Here, Except the Honey & Water (That's Hard to Ship)
- About 24 Ounces of Elderberry Syrup When Finished (That's a Lot!)
- Add Other Herbs To Make Is Specific For You & Your Needs Learn More Here In This Elderberry Syrup Making Blog
What Do You Get In The Kit?
- Organic Elderberries
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Cinnamon Sticks
- Organic Black Pepper
- Organic Cloves
- Empowered To Make Your Own Medicine!
- Click Here To Learn About Other Herbs You Can Add to Make It Specifical For You
How Do You Use The Kit?
- Open The Bag
- Pour It Into a Pot
- Add 4 Cups of Water
- Simmer for 30-45 Minutes (If your water reduces too much, just add more)
- Strain The Herbs, and Keep the Liquid
- Add 1 Cup (or more to taste), Honey, to the Warm Liquid
- Taste It While It's Warm, It's Sooo Yummy!
- Pour Into a Jar
- Label It & Date It
- Store It In your Fridge
- See This Elderberry Syrup Making Blog For More Tips and Advice!
Estimated Delivery 6-7 Days
Processing Time 1-2 Days
1. Elderberries and the syrup are safe for dogs as long as the elderberries used are fully ripe. The ripe black berries themselves are very nutritious and safe for your dog the leaves, stems, unripe fruit and the root are all poisonous to both dogs and humans as they contain cyanide, albeit in very small quantities. This is one of the reasons I don't grow elderberry bushes.
2. If you suspect or have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 it is NOT recommended that you use this or any other product that stimulates the immune system, especially without consulting your physician.
3. Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition. *This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.